Partners in the Harmonization for Health in Africa (HHA) initiative convened in Nairobi on October 4 and 5, as a follow-up to the recent Tunis Ministerial Conference for African Health and Finance Ministers.
What does HHA stand for?
HHA stands for Harmonization for Health in Africa
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHA
We have 88 other meanings of HHA in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Household (military family life)
- Hip-Hop Ejay 6 (file extension)
- Household 6
- Human Herpesvirus 6
- Human Herpesvirus 8
- Hamburger Hochbahn Aktiengesellschaft
- Hand Held Assays
- Hand Held Assistance
- Happy Hackers Alliance
- Hard Hat Area
- Hate Hurts America (interfaith coalition)
- Hawai'i Homeschool Association
- Hawker Hunter Aviation (jet contractor; UK)
- Headwaters Health Authority
- Health Hazard Assessment
- Health, Human Services, and Aging Committee (Ohio)
- High Hard Armor
- High Hazard Area
- Highland Housing Alliance (UK)
- Highland Housing Association (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The President of the African Development Bank, Donald Kaberuka, delivered the opening speech at the High-Level Dialogue Between Finance and Heath Ministers on Value for Money, Sustainability and Accountability in the Health Sector organized by the AfDB and the Harmonization for Health in Africa Mechanism on July 4 and 5 in Tunis.
Soucat spoke during a presentation on behalf of the Harmonization for Health in Africa (HHA) Mechanism at the Value for Money, Sustainability and Accountability in the Health Sector high-level dialogue between Ministers of Finance and Health organized by the AfDB and HHA on July 4 and 5 in Tunis.