org Harlem United Harlem United Community AIDS Center is a non-profit AIDS Service Organization in New York City, providing access to quality healthcare, HIV prevention and education, housing and support services to Harlem's diverse community.
What does HUCAC stand for?
HUCAC stands for Harlem United Community AIDS Center (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HUCAC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Use Committee (Army test and evaluation process)
- Huron University College (Canada)
- Hydrologic Unit Code
- Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion (since 1875)
- Hang Up, Call Again
- Harvard University Cycling Association (est. 1890)
- Hebrew Union College Annual (journal)
- Historic Urban Character Area (UK)
- Home Uterine Contraction Assessment (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias (Oviedo, Asturias, Spain)
- Human Combinatorial Antibody Library
- Howard University Collaborative Alcohol Research Center
- Human Umbilical Cord Blood
- Human Umbilical Cord Blood Cell
- Heads of University Centres of Biomedical Science (London, England, UK)
- Human Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Henrietta United Church of Christ (Henrietta, NY)
- Hillsborough United Church of Christ (Hillsborough, NC)
- Hofstra University Cultural Center (est. 1976; New York)
- Hokkaido University Computing Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also speaking at the event were representatives from the African Services Committee, the Harlem United Community AIDS Center, and the NYU Chapter of Gentlemen of Quality.