Hardwood Tree Improvement and Regeneration Center, Indiana Dept.
What does HTIRC stand for?
HTIRC stands for Hardwood Tree Improvement and Regeneration Center (Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hi Tech International Group, Inc. (medical equipment distribution; est. 1989; Boca Raton, FL)
- Human Tetanus Immune Globulin
- Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited
- Healthy Trust Immediate Medical Care (Wheeling, IL)
- Handset TIMIT (Texas Instruments and Massachussetts Institute of Technology)
- Help Those in Need (various organizations)
- Hierarchical Triangulated Irregular Network
- Horizontal Technology Integration Office
- Hope This Is of Interest
- Hope This Is of Use
- Hazardous Technical Information Services
- Holy Trinity Interparochial School (Westfield, NJ)
- Heil Trailer Internacional South America (Argentina; est. 1998)
- Hoger Technisch Instituut Sint-Antonius (Dutch: St. Antonius Higher Technical Institute)
- Harmonised Tariff Item Statistical Code (Australia)
- Horizontal Technology Integration Second Generation FLIR
- Health Technology Implementation Unit
- High Tech Investigative Unit (US DOJ)
- Horizontal Technology Integration Working Group
- Hawaii Tourism Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Michler is director of the Hardwood Tree Improvement and Regeneration Center at Purdue.