In addition, the Hardwood States Export Group (HSEG), Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc (AHMI) and Hardwood Plywood & Veneer Association (HPVA) will also be participating.
What does HSEG stand for?
HSEG stands for Hardwood States Export Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Health, Safety and Environment Department (various locations)
- High School Equivilancy Diploma
- High School Exit Exam
- Health Service Executive Employers Agency (Ireland)
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Hazardous Substances Emergency Events Surveillance
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Fire Consultants (UK)
- High School of Economics and Finance (Manhattan, New York City, NY)
- Hit Size Effectiveness Function (radiation oncology)
- Horizonte Slovene Enterprise Fund (venture investment fund; Slovenia)
- Health, Social, Educational and Genetic History (Texas)
- Human Soluble Epoxide Hydrolase
- High School Engineering Immersion (Michigan State University)
- Historical Significant Events Imagery (US NOAA database)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Impact Assessment
- Herpes Simplex Epithelial Keratitis
- Harrow School Enterprises Limited (Harrow on the Hill, London, England, UK)
- Harrow School Enterprises Ltd (Middlesex, UK)
- High Speed Electronics Laboratory
- High-Speed Electrical Laparoscopic Morcellator (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Hardwood States Export Group (HSEG), which is a collation of 13 major US hardwood exporting states HSEG, and the Wood Component Manufacturers Association (WCMA) will also be participating.