Other dSPACE solutions include: rapid function prototyping, automatic code generation, hardware-in-the-loop simulation and ECU calibration.
What does HWIL stand for?
HWIL stands for Hardware-in-the-Loop
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HWIL
We have 1 other meaning of HWIL in our Acronym Attic
- High-Performance Wan Interface Cards (Cisco)
- High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (hardware; Cisco)
- Hazardous Waste Identification Division (US EPA)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Directive (UK)
- Human Work Interaction Design
- Hardware Interface Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Hobart Waterfront International Design Competition (Australia)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Facility
- Here's What I Have
- How Will I Know It When I See It?
- Hispanic Women in Leadership (est. 1988; Houston, TX)
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation
- Hamilton Watts International Migration Services (est. 1990; Australia)
- Hazardous Waste Information Management System
- Hamilton Wentworth Information Network (Canada)
- Hawaii Wireless Interoperability Network
- Hazardous Waste Information Network (Canada)
- His Work in Progress (religion)
- Household Waste Incineration Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million contract to provide hardware-in-the-loop simulation support for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's (NASA) Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) avionics laboratories in Huntsville, Alabama.
John Deal, Director for C4ISR Systems Engineering/CTO, Communications & Information Systems, stated, "BAE Systems has pioneered the use of OPNET simulations in online hardware-in-the-loop environments.
By establishing a relationship with The MathWorks, we are able to meet customer demand for rapid prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop testing applications using our avionics databus solutions," said Bill Schuh, Director of Military Avionics Products.
With its various driver assistance systems and other hardware-in-the-loop applications, Simotion is a trusted engineering services company, and we look forward to further building on this relationship.
Summit has technical expertise in various engineering disciplines including modeling & simulation, hardware-in-the-loop testing, mechanical design & prototype fabrication, information technology and information management systems, program analysis, and associated technology transfer into production automation processes.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers Concurrent ITEC Booth #602 ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 20, 2004 Concurrent's Real-Time Linux(R) Provides the Guaranteed Response Needed in a Time-Critical Hardware-in-the-Loop Application Concurrent Computer Corporation (NASDAQ: CCUR), Integrated Solutions Division (ISD), today announced that its Australian subsidiary has delivered high-performance iHawk multiprocessor systems to Raytheon Australia in New South Wales, a subsidiary of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN).
The rtX-DX demonstrates that standard, PC-based, open architecture technology can meet the needs of extremely demanding hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) development and test projects.