The volume discusses model checking, equivalence checking, transaction-level system modeling, system debugging strategies, test generation and coverage metrics, decision diagrams for verification, Boolean satisfiability, and hardware verification languages.
What does HVL stand for?
HVL stands for Hardware Verification Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HVL
We have 29 other meanings of HVL in our Acronym Attic
- Hoan Vu Joint Operating Company
- Hauptverteidigungskräfte (German)
- Hindu Vivek Kendra (Hindutva movement; India)
- House Vah Kerra (video game; Everquest II family name)
- Human Vaginal Keratinocytes (skin cells)
- Hvidovre Volleyball Klub (Danish volleyball club)
- Hoogstudentenverbond Voor Katholieke Actie (Dutch)
- Hrvatska Varez Kontraobavjestajna Agencija
- Hepatic Venous Ketone Body Ratio
- Half-Value Layer
- High Voltage Laboratory
- High-level Verification Language
- Highly Volatile Liquids
- Hypervelocity Launcher
- High Volume Low Activity (radioactive waste)
- High-Velocity, Low Amplitude
- Hydraulic Valve Lash Adjuster (automobile engine part)
- Hoofd Vlootaalmoezenier (Dutch)
- High Velocity Low Amplitude Techniques
- High Volume Low Concentration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combined with support for industry-standard hardware design and verification languages, including SystemVerilog, Verilog, Verilog-AMS, VHDL, SystemC(TM), OpenVera(R) hardware verification language, UPF, the VMM methodology and related VMM Applications, the Discovery Platform enables verification engineers to achieve significantly higher productivity and faster verification closure times for their advanced AMS and digital chips.
A committee led by Synopsys Inc is attempting to promote the firm's VERA hardware verification language verification language as an open standard for system-on-a-chip design.
DVCon is the premier conference on the usage of Hardware Description Languages (HDLs), and Hardware Verification Languages (HVLs) for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits.
About DVCon DVCon is focused on the use of Hardware Description Languages and Hardware Verification Languages for the design and verification of electronic systems and ICs.
Pioneer-NTB's single compiler, mixed hardware verification language capability enables engineers to take advantage of existing OpenVera verification components in new SystemVerilog verification environments, preserving investment in legacy infrastructure with no performance impact.
DVCon is focused on the use of Hardware Description Languages and Hardware Verification Languages for the design and verification of electronic systems and ICs.
Although the Attack Mitigator IPS 5500 design was their first project using a hardware verification language or constrained-random stimulus generation, the team was able to learn the new techniques quickly and apply them effectively for thorough chip verification.