Vance has more than 20 years experience conducting software and hardware quality assurance programs, and providing systems support and maintenance for a variety of Phoenix-area businesses such as IPS-Sendero, DHL Express and Motorola SSTG of Scottsdale, Arizona; Intel Corporation of Chandler, Arizona; and Bull Worldwide Information Systems of Phoenix.
What does HWQA stand for?
HWQA stands for Hardware Quality Assurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (South Korea)
- Hewlett Woodmere Public Library (Hewlett, NY)
- Hope Welty Public Library District (Cerro Gordo, IL)
- Hangul Word Processor Markup Language (Korean computer coding)
- Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act (New Jersey law)
- Hazardous Waste Profile Sheet
- Hazardous Waste Permits Unit
- Hazardous Waste Quantity (US EPA)
- Hydrology and Water Quality (environmental impact; California)
- Tropic High Water Inequality
- Hollywood Water Quality Improvement Project (Department of Water and Power; Los Angeles, CA)
- Hydrologic and Water Quality System (US EPA)
- New York Harbor Water Quality Survey
- Harwich Water Quality Task Force (Massachusetts)
- Half-Wave Rectifier
- Half-Wave Retarder
- Hand Writing Recognition
- Harbison-Walker Refractories (various locations)
- Hardware Removal (orthopedics)
- Hardware Replacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
His charter encompasses new product introduction, materials management, test engineering and hardware quality assurance.
At SpectraVision, Dyer's responsibilities will include planning and procurement, contract manufacturing, product engineering and hardware quality assurance.