The framework agreement for the supply of hardware load balancers, and maintenance services, monitoring and software support, and technical expertise involved.
What does HLB stand for?
HLB stands for Hardware Load Balancer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLB
We have 42 other meanings of HLB in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Link Arm Safe Device
- Hyperopic Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis
- Helicopter-Launched Air-To-Surface Missile
- High Level Assembler (IBM)
- Highest Level of Achievement Test
- Human Live Anthrax Vaccine
- Hungry Like A Wolf (Duran Duran song)
- Hybrid Laser Arc Welding
- Here's Looking At You Kid
- Harder Logistik Beratung (German: Harder Logistics Consultancy)
- Harvest Land Base
- Heritage Land Bank (Alaska)
- HL Bourgeois High School (Gray, LA)
- Hong Leong Bank
- Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design (company with studios in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston)
- Hotels Licensing Board (Singapore)
- Huanglongbing (citrus disease)
- Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Balance
- High-Level Bus Analyzer
- Hastings Lake Bible Camp (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company it published a new trade site to buy and sell network routers, mounts, cables, switches, modules, power supplies, network firewalls, chassis, interface cards, adapters, telecom equipment, memory, hardware load balancers, central office equipment, GBICS and other new, used and refurbished network products.
Hardware load balancers constantly monitor the clustered servers' health.
He increased systems availability, boosted revenue, improved the end-user experience, satisfied Sarbanes-Oxley auditors, and polished the image of the SQL Server/Windows platform with a centralized monitoring/alerting tool that monitors all tiers of the Web and CRM infrastructure -- including hardware load balancers, Web servers, the OS, and the database server.