Nasdaq: DKEY), a Minneapolis-based manufacturer of advanced portable memory devices, announced the availability of DataTIC, a new hardware interface module for programmable logic controllers (PLC) and smart industrial drives.
What does HIM stand for?
HIM stands for Hardware Interface Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HIM
We have 100 other meanings of HIM in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Interest Links Site (website)
- Hackney Independent Living Team (UK)
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching (Cardiff University; Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Hawaii Island Land Trust (est. 2001; Kealakekua, HI )
- High Intensity Language Training
- Human-Induced Land Transformations (project; USGS)
- High Level
- Hamtramck Idea Men (Hamtramck, MI)
- Hands In Motion, Inc (Lohrville, Iowa ministry providing sign language interpreters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interchangable hardware Interface Modules provide T1, E1, RS, and V.
New T3/E3 Hardware Interface Module An eight-port T3/E3 interface card boosts performance to line speed for up to 72 T3/E3 ports on a 12-slot LightStream 2020 chassis, providing the highest T3/E3 port density of any available switch.