We have many system and peripheral manufacturers using Tornado for I2O to port IxWorks to their custom hardware and to write Hardware Driver Modules (HDMs) for their I/O controllers," continued Shulman.
What does HDM stand for?
HDM stands for Hardware Driver Module
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HDM
We have 108 other meanings of HDM in our Acronym Attic
- High Definition Lighting Technology
- High-speed Dynamic Link Unit
- High Definition Light Valve (IBM LCD projectors)
- High-Density powder, Low-Velocity air (Nordson)
- Hearing Distance of a Watch by the Left Ear
- Haagsche Delftsche Mixed (Nederland, Hockeyclub Den Haag)
- Haagsche Delftse Mixed (Dutch)
- Handoff Direction Message
- Happydeadmen (band)
- Hardware Device Module
- Harvard Design and Mapping Company, Inc.
- Haus des Meeres (Vienna, Austria)
- Head Decision Maker
- Health Surveillance and Disease Management
- Hearst Digital Media
- Heavy Duty Macadam (civil engineering)
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen
- Help Desk Manager
- Hidden Dynamic Model (acoustic-phonetic modeling)
- Hierarchical Development Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
I2O technology allows peripheral vendors to create a standard hardware driver module (HDM) that controls the data transfer of the hardware device, regardless of the operating system.