Dasu and Panchanathan  investigated the design and development of a dynamically reconfigurable multimedia processor that involves an optimal hardware/software codesign methodology.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Hardware/Software Codesign (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Humane Society of Boulder Valley
- Center for Studying Health System Change
- Half Slotted Container (corrugated box style)
- Hamburger Segel-Club (German yachting association)
- Hamlet Swim Club
- Hampden-Sydney College (Virginia)
- Hand and Shoe Contamination
- Handset Control
- Hard Shell Case
- Hardware Systems Command
- Hardware/Software Coordination
- Harmonic Stripline Cavity
- Harmonic System Commodity (standardized product identification system)
- Harmonised System Committee (World Customs Organization)
- Hartford Soccer Club (various locations)
- Harwell Subroutine Library (Aspen)
- Hayes Specialties Corp (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Hazardous Substances Committee (OSPAR Commission)
- Head Strategic Command
- Headquarters Service Company (Army specific)
Samples in periodicals archive:
54 From an August 2005 international conference on embedded and real-time computing systems and applications organized by Hong Kong Baptist University's Department of Computer Science come 105 papers originally presented in sessions dealing with scheduling, operating systems, embedded systems, communications, QoS (quality-of-service) support, sensor networks and information systems, energy aware design, data services, case studies and industrial experience, distributed/multiprocessor systems, mobile and ubiquitous computing, and hardware/software codesign.
LiveDesign, on the other hand, provides an iterative "design-implementation-debug" process that facilitates interactive hardware/software codesign and utilizes an FPGA as the development and implementation platform.
for Tuesday (March 30) and Thursday (April 1) electronicaUSA 2004 Embedded Systems Conference San Francisco 2004 SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 29, 2004 Participate in Panels on Hardware/Software Codesign and Embedded Software Reuse at Electronica USA Embedded Systems Conference Who: Tensilica, Inc.
24, 2003 CODES-ISSS, the conference that is the merger of the International Symposium on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES) and the International Symposium on System Synthesis (ISSS), will occur October 1-3, 2003, at the Marriott Hotel in Newport Beach, Calif.
By adopting a higher level of abstraction, the designer will achieve a faster path to hardware/software codesign and final silicon.
This capability dramatically increases the opportunity for cost-effective experimentation with new application domains and plays an important role in the hardware/software codesign process.
Joint research projects are also conducted, such as the recently concluded technical study of hardware/software codesign with Europe's Open Microprocessor Systems Initiative (OMI).