The result is that it becomes much harder to breathe, especially when you exert yourself.
What does H2B stand for?
H2B stands for Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5 song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of H2B
- Histamine 2 (also seen as H-2)
- Hollywood Squares (TV game show)
- How To
- Hummer 2 (SUV)
- Hydrogen (chemistry)
- Histamine Type 2 Receptor
- Histidine at Position 21 (microbiology)
- 24 Hours a day operation
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands, CA)
- H2 (Histamine-2) Receptor Antagonist
- Husband to Be
- Hot-To-Cold (Dell Computer)
- Halo 2 Custom Edition (gaming)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
- Hospitals for a Healthy Environment
- Hungry Horse Engineering (Liberty Lake, WA)
- Hydrogen Early Adopters Program (Canada)
- Honest to Goodness
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hiperlan Global Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cold air narrows airways, making it harder to breathe.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a common lung disease that gets progressively worse over time, making it harder and harder to breathe.
At the end, the speed increases and the shuttle shakes, so I worked harder to breathe.
It was quite hard with the altitude and I have found it harder to breathe out here.
For the encore, the talented band performed Harder to Breathe, and then Levine said, "This next song is about the good part about being in love," before ending the show with Sweetest Goodbye and a final powerful hard rock musical note.
The band is expected to perform their most prominent hits including This Love, She Will Be Loved, Makes Me Wonder and Harder to Breathe.
Cold air can worsen symptoms by making airways narrower, making it even harder to breathe.