Improved combat mechanics integrate a new targeting system and will challenge even the most hardcore fans.
What does HCF stand for?
HCF stands for Hardcore Fan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HCF
We have 138 other meanings of HCF in our Acronym Attic
- Hemispheric Center for Environmental Technology
- High Capacity Extrusion Technique (water cooling)
- Honors Civic Engagement Teams (University of Arizona)
- Healthcare Evaluation Unit
- Half Circle Forward (motion; gaming)
- Halt and Catch Fire (Hacker's Dictionary)
- Hamilton Community Foundation (Ohio)
- Harbour City Ferries (Sydney, Australia)
- Hard Copy File
- Hardcore Championship Fighting (Mixed Martial Arts)
- Hardened Compact Fiber
- Hardware Configuration Facility
- Harper Court Foundation
- Hart Communication Foundation
- Haute Coiffure Francaise (French fashion)
- Hawai'i Community Foundation
- Health Care Facilities
- Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- Health Care Fraud
- Healthy Community Fund (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: clemmiemoodie; Ashleigh Rainbird; Hannah Hope DESPITE having an army of hardcore fans (and a few famous ones in Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus), Lawson's Ryan Fletcher only has eyes (and lips) for his girlfriend.
It is comparable to the launch of Jonathan Franzen branches held a "Murakami Mastermind" quiz late Monday for hardcore fans who then got a chance to be one of the first owners of the book.
Lazio's hardcore fans have a right-wing reputation and often give the Roman salute, which is identical to the one used by Nazis under Hitler, during their side's home games.
Summary: Star Trek movie star Zachary Quinto said he was pleased with the reaction from hardcore fans.
Perhaps he'll be able to inject X-Men with the fun it has sorely lacked without pissing off too many of the hardcore fans.
This is the complete version of those sessions including rehearsal versions, one for the hardcore fans.
A two-hour set reaches so far into his cavernous back catalogue, even the most hardcore fan must require an injection of adrenaline and an inhaler.