LynxOS-SE RTOS is the first and only time- and space-partitioned, hard real-time operating system with the ability to run POSIX and ARINC 653 applications simultaneously in a single partition.
What does HRTOS stand for?
HRTOS stands for Hard Real-Time Operating System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hotel Restaurant and Tourism Management
- Human Rights Teaching Methodology (Cambodia)
- Human Rights Treaty Monitoring Coordination Committee
- Harvesters Reaching the Nations
- Human Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Human Recombinant Tumour Necrosis Factor
- Hispano Round Table de Nuevo México (Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- Heart Rate Turbulence Onset (cardiology)
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (Canada)
- Hunter Regional Tourism Organisation (Australia)
- Health Research Training Program (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; New York)
- Heart Rate Turn Point
- Highly Responsive to Prayers (game)
- Human Resources Training Programme (EU; Japan)
- Humoral Response to Parasitoid (insect biochemistry)
- Human Rights Torch Relay
- High Resolution Telescope and Spectrograph (orbiting solar observatory)
- High Resolution Telescope Spectrometer
- High Resolution Thomson Scattering (LIDAR)
- High-Resolution Telescope Spectrograph
Samples in periodicals archive:
QNXA[R] NeutrinoA[R] offers unparalleled reliability, scalability and real-time performance which when coupled with the intrinsic qualities of the Company's computer products will allow the Company to exploit sales opportunities in environments where hard real-time operating systems are critical.
The translation technique causes performance deterioration that is compounded by moving from a hard real-time operating system to an inherently non-real-time operating system such as Linux.
This means that developers can use LynuxWorks' LynxOS hard real-time operating system with NetPlane's networking protocol software to quickly develop new carrier-class networking equipment.
We see systems with separate hard real-time operating systems on dedicated or virtual hardware that also have a Windows general-purpose operating system; or systems that have an over-reliance on real-time hardware, such as DSPs or MCUs.
LynuxWorks' LynxOS is a hard real-time operating system that combines performance, reliability, and scalability together with patented technology for real-time event handling.
This fully integrated development environment (IDE) is based on a 32-bit native hard real-time operating system that enables a finite response though a performance optimized kernel.
LynuxWorks' LynxOS is a hard real-time operating system (RTOS) that combines performance, reliability, openness, and scalability together with patented technology for real-time event handling.