For extra reassurance, consider a system that will convert hard copy files into an electronic format that can be accessed through a secure online "virtual" file room.
What does HCF stand for?
HCF stands for Hard Copy File
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HCF
We have 138 other meanings of HCF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Education and Training, Inc
- Heera College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Hemispheric Center for Environmental Technology
- High Capacity Extrusion Technique (water cooling)
- Honors Civic Engagement Teams (University of Arizona)
- Healthcare Evaluation Unit
- Half Circle Forward (motion; gaming)
- Halt and Catch Fire (Hacker's Dictionary)
- Hamilton Community Foundation (Ohio)
- Harbour City Ferries (Sydney, Australia)
- Hardcore Championship Fighting (Mixed Martial Arts)
- Hardcore Fan
- Hardened Compact Fiber
- Hardware Configuration Facility
- Harper Court Foundation
- Hart Communication Foundation
- Haute Coiffure Francaise (French fashion)
- Hawai'i Community Foundation
- Health Care Facilities
- Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MediPics enables providers to immediately access medical images online, thereby eliminating the need to wait for hard copy files to arrive with patients and preventing providers from taking and texting unsecure medical images to each other from mobile devices.
Instead of digging through old hard copy files to see how a standard was documented for the last ACA audit, a manager can now access that information on the computer with the touch of a button.
All business data requirements can be catered for from a small number of hard copy files through to tens of thousands of boxes whilst providing a fully managed environmental magnetic media backup service.
Clients' electronic signatures become the original, thus eliminating the need for keeping hard copy files onsite.
The days of requesting hard copy files from a central filing room are gone, and the added benefits of such electronic document sharing are that administrators can share such documents not only within the bricks and mortar of the office but also from any other place in the world with an Internet connection.
We no longer have the labor connected with palletizing and sending the hard copy files to the Federal Records Center, in Suitland, Md.
Margaret Miller, Time Investment Coach and president of Teragram in Oakville, Ontario, suggests you mirror your files in your e-mail program to those in your hard copy files.