A police spokesman said: "Deputies directed a lifeguard boat and a Beach Harbor Patrol boat to the shark.
What does HPB stand for?
HPB stands for Harbor Patrol Boat
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPB
We have 65 other meanings of HPB in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (book by J.K. Rowling)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Hacking, Phreaking, Anarchy, Virus (computing)
- Hitachi Parallel Access Volume
- Half Price Books (retail store)
- Hampshire Police Band
- Health Professions Building (various universities)
- Health Promotion and Behavior (Georgia)
- Health Promotion Board (Singapore)
- Health Protection Branch, Canada
- Heated Build Platform (printing)
- Heirloom Preservation Bag
- Helping Phriendly Book
- Henry Paul Band (1979-1983)
- Hepatic-Pancreatic-Biliary (oncology)
- High Performance Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them will be new harbor patrol boats, surveillance equipment, and command and control facilities.
quick response harbor patrol boats which would replace the Guard's aging fleet while expanding their patrol coverage.
PWC engines do not mysteriously produce more emissions than similar horsepower outboards utilized by sailboats that use outboard engines, life saving and rescue boats, harbor patrol boats, fishing boats, inflatables and almost all other pleasure boats.