Victor Josebachvili is the founder and Managing Partner of Harbor Hills Partners LLC.
What does HH stand for?
HH stands for Harbor Hills
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HH
We have 58 other meanings of HH in our Acronym Attic
- Hamburg (Germany)
- Hamerschlag Hall (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Hamilton Heights (High School)
- Hands High (measurement of horses)
- Hanger Height (flange)
- Hanseatic City of Hamburg (Hansestadt Hamburg, German City)
- Happy Holidays
- Happy Hour
- Happy Hunting
- Hard of Hearing
- Hardcore Hell (pro wrestling)
- Hardcore Holly (pro-wrestler)
- Hatboro Horsham (Senior High School, Horsham, PA)
- Haunted House (game)
- Hawthorne Heights (band)
- Head Honcho
- Heads-Heads (possible outcome for flipping a coin twice)
- Health for Humanity (National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United States)
- Health Hazard
Samples in periodicals archive:
86174 BRADENTON HARBOR HILLS Exceptional waterfront home with incredible river and bayou views resplendent with magnificent details.
A flourishing African-American colony of about 500 summer residents play in Sag Harbor Hills, Azurest, Ninevah Beach, Chatfield Hills and Hillcrest Terrace.