The Crossing" was one of the most popular shows at the Harare International Festival of the Arts which brought together international artists including Malian singer Habib Koite, Portuguese Sara Tavares, Penelope Jane Powers from South Africa and a host of local performers.
What does HIFA stand for?
HIFA stands for Harare International Festival of the Arts (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIFA
We have 3 other meanings of HIFA in our Acronym Attic
- Hedensted Idraetsforening (Danish football club)
- Hey, It's Free (website)
- Hokkaido International Foundation (Japan)
- Hosei International Fund (Hoei University; Japan)
- Host Interface
- Housing Inspection Foundation
- Hypoxia Inducible Factor
- Space Systems Group, Honeywell Inc. (Florida)
- High Force-High Repetition
- Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 (gene expression)
- Hawaiian Islands Freight Association, Inc (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Insurance Flexibility & Accountability
- Home Improvement Finance Act (various states)
- Hydroxyisophthalate Formaldehyde Acetal (chemistry)
- Human Intestinal Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Health Industry Federal Advisory Council
- Heavy Ion Fusion Accelerator Research (US Department of Energy)
- High Flux Australian Reactor
- High Frequency Fixed Array Radar
- Housing Initiative for Arran Residents (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dallas Black Dance Theater heads for the Harare International Festival of the Arts in Zimbabwe this month, thanks to a grant from the Fund for U.