What does HIRL stand for?
HIRL stands for Haptic Interface Research Laboratory (Purdue University; Indiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIRL
- Human Interaction Research Institute (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1961)
- Hyundai Industrial Research Institute
- High Resolution Imager Data (satellites)
- Hadassah International Research Institute on Jewish Women (Brandeis University)
- High Resolution Image Spectrometer
- High Resolution Interferometer Spectrometer
- High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment
- How Will Arrival Report Be Filed Concerning ...
- Hamilton Institute of Rural Learning (Australia)
- Hangout in Real Life
- High Intensity Runway Light
- Hindustan Inks and Resins Ltd. (India)
- Hospital Infection Research Laboratory (Birmingham, UK)
- Hypervelocity Impact Research Facility
- High-Resolution Limited Area Model (North-European weather model software)
- High-Resolution Range-Independent Localization
- High-Resolution Range-Independent Localization Using Antenna Orientation Variation
- High-Resolution Range-Independent Localization Using Communication Range Variation
- High Intensity Runway Lighting System
- Hartley Image Rejection Mixer