What does HIPIF stand for?
HIPIF stands for Hapten-Immune Pulmonary Interstitial Fibrosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Institute of Public Health (Egypt)
- Hutnicza Izba Przemyslowo Handlowa (Polish: Metallurgical Chamber of Industry and Commerce; Poland)
- Hybrid Interval Partitioning Heuristic (algorithm)
- Healthy Individual People Helping Other People
- Homeless and Indigent Population Health Outreach Project (New Jersey)
- High Impact Performance Incentive (Florida)
- Hollinger International Publishing, Inc. (Canada)
- Honeywell Intellectual Properties Inc.
- Hierarchical Personality Inventory for Children
- Haberman International Policy Institute in Education
- High Performance Libraries
- High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (aka High Power Pulsed Magnetron Sputtering; also seen as HPPMS)
- High-potential iron-sulfur protein
- Hospital Information, Performance Information Program (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- High-Power Illumination Radar
- Haunted Isles Preternatural Investigation Team
- hallux interphalangeal joint
- Harvard Initiative for Peace and Justice (Massachusetts)
- Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase
- Homeodomain-Interacting Protein Kinase 2