Of course, if you want your phone inundated with TT updates, we're happy to oblige.
What does HTO stand for?
HTO stands for Happy to Oblige
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HTO
We have 35 other meanings of HTO in our Acronym Attic
- High-Tech and New Media (Club)
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited
- HiRes Thermal Neutron Porosity (petrophysics)
- Hometown News Release
- Hydroxyl-Terminated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Hometown News Release Program
- High Temperature Nomex Silicone (tubing)
- Horse Trials Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Healthcare Trustees of New York State
- Hard to Operate (vehicle repair)
- Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation SA (Greece)
- High Temperature Oxidation
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- High-Tech Offensive (Bayern; software)
- Highway Transportation Officer
- Horizontal Take-Off
- Hospital Transfer Order
- Hostile Take Over
- Hudson Trail Outfitters (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of course I was happy to oblige and she generously exclaimed: "Wow
Salon boss Rhonda Fraser said: "They were keen to get a particular style and we were more than happy to oblige.
The long arm of the law asked owner Louise Kavanagh to remove the offending item - and Insider hears Louisewas happy to oblige.
Turner says she gets occasional half-joking requests for an autograph, and she is happy to oblige.
If a client wants a piece resized or cleaned, she's happy to oblige, regardless of when she made the sale.
I need a bit of fun," she says with a sigh, and we're happy to oblige.
And William, 20, was happy to oblige by putting his arm round the youngster and posing for the cameras at Beaufort Polo Club near Tetbury.