Some of Asylum's most popular features include: * Happy Hour Hero - weird news and facts to impress your friends at the bar * Steal That Style - great looks from celebrities, movies and TV shows and descriptions of where to get it (and for how much) * Cheat Sheet - daily wrap of celebrity and sports headlines men need to know * Below the Belt - the best of.
What does HHH stand for?
HHH stands for Happy Hour Hero (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HHH
We have 63 other meanings of HHH in our Acronym Attic
- Household Goods Systems (movement of Federal Employee's possessions)
- Halton Hills Girls Softball Association (Ontario, Canada; youth athletic organization)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book & movie)
- Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams book)
- Habitat for Humanity House (various organizations)
- Halifax Habitat for Humanity (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Hammond Harwood House (Annapolis, MD)
- Hand-Held Heat
- Hank's Helping Hand (Hank's Helping Hand)
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (Japan)