Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy 9th Birthday to our big sister Tayla Leigh, we love and miss you.
What does HB2U stand for?
HB2U stands for Happy Birthday to You
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hydraulic Break
- Hydrogen Bonding
- Houston Belt and Terminal Railway Company (also abbreviated as HBT)
- Heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor
- Heparin-Binding Growth-Associated Molecule
- Health Benefits Premium Conversion
- half-bridge series-resonant buck-boost inverter
- Hybrid Bus Zonal Distribution System
- Heart Beat to Respiratory Cycle Ratio
- Human Cytochrome B5
- Habbo Basketball Association (Habbo Hotel)
- Hampshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Haryana Badminton Association (India)
- Hawai'i Beekeepers' Association
- Hawaii Baptist Academy (Honolulu, HI, USA)
- Health & Beauty Aid
- Health & Beauty America (company)
- Health Benefits Advisor
- Health Benefits America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is it just, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear (name here), happy birthday to you"?
All my memories I treasure, you were lovely and funny, so Dad all I can do is send my Happy Birthday to you in Heaven above with all my love.