Professor Le Thanh Hai is a pediatrician and head of the Emergency Department of the National Hospital of Pediatrics in Hanoi, Vietnam, and a lecturer at Hanoi Medical University.
What does HMU stand for?
HMU stands for Hanoi Medical University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMU
We have 28 other meanings of HMU in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical MDP (Markov Decision Process) for Target Tracking
- High Mobility Tactical Truck
- Hyperemic Mean Transit Time
- Haemopoietic Microenvironment of Transfer Units
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Uniform Safety Act
- Harsh Mistress Television
- Harvest Media Television
- High Mobility Tactical Vehicle
- Human Mammary Tumor Virus
- Hair/Makeup (film production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He graduated in 1959 as part of the first generation of medical doctors at Hanoi Medical University, worked as a lecturer at Hanoi Medical University and as a physician at the Bach Mai Hospital.
Dewar, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Health Policy, Management and Behavior, at the University at Albany, State University of New York, will be teaching from the United States using video-conferencing to teach at the Hanoi Medical University for the Fall 2011 academic term.
Emerg Infect Dis 2004;10:334-8 Professor Ha is the director of the National Institute for Clinical Research in Tropical Medicine, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam, and also on the faculty of Hanoi Medical University.