Special solutions such as Hank's Balanced Salt Solution ("Save-a-Tooth") provide the best storage medium.
What does HBSS stand for?
HBSS stands for Hank's Balanced Salt Solution
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HBSS
We have 26 other meanings of HBSS in our Acronym Attic
- Harwell Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection
- Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cell
- H.B. Stamps Memorial Library (Rogersville, TN)
- Harry Benjamin Standards of Care
- Harvard Business School Publishing
- Helsinki Business and Science Park (Helsinki, Finland)
- Huntington Beach State Park (South Carolina)
- Hard-Bop Saxophone Quartet (Moorhead, MN)
- Home Buyers Scouting Report
- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP (law firm; Seattle, Washington)
- Hanks' Buffered Salt Solution
- High Band Sub-System
- Hill Billy Snap Shooter (Joe Clark photography book)
- Host-Based Security System
- Helen Bader School of Social Welfare (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Heritage Baptist School of Theology (Toa Payoh, Singapore)
- Hole Board Search Task (memory measurement)
- Healthcare Business Services Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Honours Bachelor of Social Work (Lakehead University; Canada)
- Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each swab was collected in 1 mL viral transport medium (1x Hank's balanced salt solution containing 5% fetal bovine serum, penicillin [100 U/mL], and streptomycin [100 [micro]g/mL], pH 7.
The tests were performed in Hank's balanced salt solution to assess the performance of the materials in simulated body fluid (physiological) solution.