AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS SSP on Tuesday announced that it has won a seven-year contract to operate five units at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
What does HXIA stand for?
HXIA stands for Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hotline X Daemon
- Hybrid XML (Extensible Markup Language) Database
- Habbox Forum (gaming)
- Hartford, WI, USA - Municipal (airport code)
- Hold Message Delivery
- New York to Liverpool, Fast (routing designation; US Navy)
- Heat Exchanger Glycol
- Holland Export Group
- Hex eXtended Graphics Array (4096 by 3072 pixels; 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Hunter X Hunter (anime)
- Hard X-Ray Imaging Spectrometer
- Heritage Explorations Ltd. (gold exploration company; British Columbia, Canada)
- Hyper-X Launch Vehicle
- New York to Liverpool, Medium (routing designation; US Navy)
- Hydrogen Exchange Mass Spectrometry
- Hard X-Ray Modulation Telescope
- Hanzify XML (Extended Markup Language) News Aggregator
- Heartland Xterra Owners Club
- Hacking Extreme Programming (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport recorded 17 million passengers in 2010 and, after the expansion, it hopes to achieve a capacity of 25.
Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport Company and Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) have formed an alliance that will lead to them malting equity investments in a joint venture company.
The hotel is 30 minutes from Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport and 20 minutes from the Hangzhou West Lake Scenic Area.