The Hanford Thyroid Disease Study, published in June 2002, did not show any association between Hanford's I-131 releases and the occurrence of thyroid disease.
What does HTDS stand for?
HTDS stands for Hanford Thyroid Disease Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTDS
We have 2 other meanings of HTDS in our Acronym Attic
- Haigh Thornley Design Ltd. (Solihull, England, UK)
- High Temperature Detection Lens
- Hi-Tech and Discrete Manufacturing (Infosys)
- Hybrid Time Division Multiplexing
- Hygroscopic Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer
- HiTech Document Management System (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada)
- HazMat Transportation Driver's Permit (Singapore)
- Horizontal Time-Dependent Positioning (National Geodetic Survey; software)
- How to Design Programs (computer programming textbook)
- High Temperature Data Retention (semiconductors)
- HDLC (High-Level Data Link Control) Transparent Data Service (telecommunications)
- Holo Transference Dementia Syndrome (Star Trek Voyager)
- Horizontal Tactical Display System
- Host Terminal Database Server
- Hydrofoil Tactical Data System
- Horizontal Tactical Display Unit
- Hawaii Technology Development Venture
- Human Teratocarcinoma-Derived Virus (aka Human Teratocarcinoma-Derived Retrovirus)
- Hi-Tech Development Zones (China)
- Harmony through Education (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis directed the Hanford Thyroid Disease Study (HTDS), which was conducted in response to a 1988 congressional mandate to the U.
Early next year, results of the Hanford Thyroid Disease Study are anticipated.