Department of Energy (DOE) - Richland Operations Office for Support Services for the Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System (TWRS) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
What does HTWRS stand for?
HTWRS stands for Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Tech Working Group (US and China)
- High-Temperature Water-Gas Shift
- Harvey the Wonder Hamster (Weird Al song)
- Hervormd Theologisch Wetenschappelijk Instituut (Dutch: Reformed Theological Institute)
- Hindustan Tin Works Ltd. (India)
- Hear the Word Ministries (Zimbabwe)
- Henrietta Tower Wurts Memorial
- Hanford Tank Waste Operation Simulator
- How to Write Parallel Programs (publication)
- Hill Tracts Woman Resource Network (Pakistan)
- Hawaii Tsunami Warning System
- Healing Those Who Serve (Second Wind Foundation; Nunnelly, TN)
- Heavy Thermal Weapon Sight
- Hostility toward Women Scale
- Hilltown Township Water and Sewer Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Hiram, Tyrian, Widow's Son, Sendeth to King Solomon (Masonic, Mark Master Degree of Royal Arch Masonry; coins & gravemarkers)
- Have Tank Will Travel (Villa Park, IL)
- Hexone Tank Waste Treatment
- High Technology Waste Treatment (project)
- Harry Tracy Water Treatment Plant (Department of Public Works; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jacobs' Kennewick, WA office is currently preparing a comprehensive Environmental Impact Statement for the DOE - Richland Operations Office for support services for the Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System.