4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- City of Hanford and Chevron Energy Solutions today announced completion of a transformative solar program expected to reduce energy costs at the city's wastewater treatment plant and save more than $7 million over the program's life.
What does HRHE stand for?
HRHE stands for Hanford (Site) Regional Historical Earthquake
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HRHE
- Hawaii Rural Health Association (Pahala, HI, USA)
- Heartland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Hampton Roads Health Coalition (Virginia)
- Hudson Regional Health Commission (Seacaucus, NJ)
- Humoral Rejection with Hemodynamic Compromise
- Helen Rollason Heal Cancer Charity (UK)
- Hampton Roads Harley Davidson, Inc
- Hermitage Road Historic District (Richmond, VA)
- Hospital Regional Hans Dieter Schmidt (Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- High Resolution High Definition Television
- Hanford Region Historic Earthquake
- Human Recombinant H-Ferritin
- Human Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
- Heartland Rural Health Network (North Carolina)
- Hermes Holding Company (stock stymbol)
- High Risk Types of Human Papilloma Virus
- Har Har
- Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue (Cutten, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its design was functional, but it was hit by an unprecedented whammy and Hanford was like "apples and oranges.
Whether the United States removes Vietnam from its CPC list is dependent on Vietnam's follow-through on the commitments it has made in the current agreement, Hanford said.
The subject of this book, the reprinting of Hanford and the Bomb: An Oral History of WWII Seattle (Seattle: The Living History Press, 1989), is the less well known third "atomic city," Hanford, Washington (Site W.
In 1977 he went to work at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, a federal facility in Washington State that processes plutonium for nuclear weapons for the DOE.
The Hotel Hanford Matches Boutique Ambiance With Bold and Innovative Marketing Approach The event marked the officially unveiling of The Hotel Hanford's new brand including a first-ever preview of the cinematic release of a 4 part video series, as well as The Hotel Hanford's new website and social media campaign (see Facebook page).
Fluor Hanford Extends Livelink ECM to Manage Correspondence, Meet Government Records Rules at Hanford Site in Washington State CHICAGO, Sept.
During an analysis of adult salmon gonads performed last year, Nagler identified 50 males and 50 fish that appeared to be female at each of three spawning sites: hatcheries in Washington and Idaho and a river bend called Hanford Reach near Richland, Wash.