This year's donation will go to the Hands Across the Water Foundation, a small charity providing needy children with a caring environment.
What does HATW stand for?
HATW stands for Hands Across the Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HATW
- Hanung Toys and Textiles Limited (India; toy manufacturing)
- Help Authoring Tools and Techniques (web forum)
- Heparin-Associated Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis (biomedicine)
- High All the Time
- Himpunan Alumni Timur Tengah (Indonesian: Alumni Association of the Middle East)
- Hellenic Association of Tourism and Travel Agents
- Himpunan Ahli Teknik Tanah Indonesia (Indonesian technical association)
- Hemagglutination Treponemal Test for Syphilis
- Heavy Attack Training Unit (US Navy)
- HIV/AIDS Training Unit (Chicago, IL)
- Hands Around the World (UK Charitable Trust)
- Hanoi Architectural University
- Haryana Agricultural University (India)
- Haugesund, Norway - Karmoy (Airport Code)
- Hellenic American Union
- Hemagglutinating Unit
- Holy Angel University (Philippines)
- Host Attachment Unit
- How About You?
- Heat Activated Urinal Billboards (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] During a recent summer, I participated in a Hands Across the Water Teacher Exchange Program to New Zealand.
It was called Hands Across The Water and was in aid of ChildLine Rocks.
Byline: Gymnastics It was a case of hands across the water for a group of talented Teesside gymnasts.
On Hands Across the Water, he walked to the end of the stage and ended the song by singing Queen's classic Radio Ga-Ga.
The pair, aged 69 and 62 respectively, are the hosts of a Monday lunchtime show called Hands Across the Waters on the newly licensed radio station based in Hillfields.