He went to the 2001 National Jamboree and has attended Camp Baker, Camp Baldwin, Camp Makualla and Hands Across the Border.
What does HATB stand for?
HATB stands for Hands Across The Border
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HATB
We have 2 other meanings of HATB in our Acronym Attic
- Human Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor
- Hawaii Athletic Trainers' Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hellenic Association of Travel Agents
- Huntsville Area Tennis Association (Madison, AL)
- Holistic Animal Therapy Association of Australia
- Hospitality and Tourism Association of Botswana (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Hotel and Tourism Association of Botswana
- Helicopter Air-To-Air Combat Simulation
- Hispanic-American Technology Adoption Study (Forester Research; various locations)
- Homeless and Travelers Aid Society (Albany, NY)
- Henry and the Bleeders (Bedford, England band)
- Hootie And The Blowfish (band)
- Harms Advanced Technology Center (est. 2002; Scottsbluff, NE)
- High Altitude Training Center (various locations)
- Honda Automobile Thailand Co., Ltd.
- Housing Authority of Thurston County (est. 1971; Washington)
- Hrvatsko Austrijski Trening Centar (Hungarian)
- Hungary Around the Clock (online news)
- Hawaii Access to Computerized Health (University of Hawaii)
- Holistic Approach to Transformational Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Airport Posse is the latest salvo by conservative anti-immigration activists who plan to join hands across the border to press their case during the Republican National Convention here in August.
Hands Across the Border is an excellent opportunity for LADWP to provide water quality education and technology assistance that "will go a long way to target the reduction of water-borne diseases, which is a fundamental and extremely cost-effective tool that can only improve the public health picture for both sides of the border," said LADWP General Manager David H.
Soccer authorities in the North and Republic of Ireland launched their version of hands across the border.
It would be a great hands across the border gesture.