Handheld Laser Scanner Provides 3-D View to Determine Safety and Integrity of Gas Pipelines SAN FRANCISCO, Jan.
What does HLS stand for?
HLS stands for Handheld Laser Scanner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HLS
We have 111 other meanings of HLS in our Acronym Attic
- Höchstleistungsrechenzentrum Stuttgart (German: High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart; University of Stuttgart) Stuttgart; Germany)
- Homosexual Law Reform Society (London, England - 1958 to 1970)
- Houston Lawyer Referral Service (Texas)
- Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club
- Hydrogenated Low-Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil (nutrition)
- Head-Left-Right-Tail (algorithm)
- Hierarchical Likelihood Ratio Test
- Heavy Lift Recovery Vehicle
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The handheld laser scanner T-Scan CS as well as the optical tracker T-Track CS are available from the company.
The Edge continues to deliver exclusive features like a touch screen, on-board operating system and the industry's smallest and lightest handheld laser scanner, the FARO Laser Line Probe (LLP).
The system consists of portable computers at the gate and a handheld laser scanner to scan passenger information from boarding cards before passengers get on the plane.
Industry-leading handheld provides new features and enhanced surface reconstruction capabilities LEVIS, Quebec -- Creaform, developer and distributor of the Handyscan 3D(TM) product line of self-positioning handheld laser scanners, today unveiled its re-designed REVscan scanner, that has completely changed the way reverse engineering, design, shape acquisition and 3D inspection are done.
Meet us at our Euromold stand (Hall 8, Stand I150) to see the MetraSCAN in action, along with the complete range of Handyscan 3D self-positioning handheld laser scanners and the HandyPROBE portable and wireless optical CMM.
Scan very large objects with mobility The new ZScanner 700 PX is the world's only handheld laser scanner that precision-scans large objects such as aircraft and automobiles, items that previously have been too big to capture by hand.
As a complete solution provider, Metris presently offers coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), laser-scanning products for CMMs, handheld laser scanners for articulated arms and optical CMMs.