The Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment, similar in size to a large camera, connects directly to the BAT and matches inputs against a biometric watch list of up to 10,000 individuals.
What does HIIDE stand for?
HIIDE stands for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment (Marine Corps)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Board
- Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Heated Intraoperative Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (medical treatment)
- Hurricane Insurance Information Center
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Intraoperative Chemotherapy
- Health Insurance Information Counseling and Assistance Program
- Haemophilus Influenzae Invasive Disease
- Harvard Institute for International Development
- Health Industry and Investment Division (Australia)
- Heavy Ion Induced Desorption
- How Is It Going?
- Heidelberger Institut für Internationale Konfliktforschung eV (German: Heidelberg Institute for International Conflict Research)
- Hell If I Know
- Hague Institute for the Internationalisation of Law (The Netherlands)
- Health Informatics and Information Management (various universities)
- Honeywell Integrated Information Management System
- HTSI (Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc) Integrated Information Management System
- Harvested Information Illegally Obtained
- Harvard Information Infrastructure Project
- Health Insurance Information Program (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Take for example, the biometric automated toolset (BAT) and the handheld interagency identity detection equipment (HIIDE).