Steward's seminal five-volume series, the Handbook of South American Indians back in the 1940s.
What does HSAI stand for?
HSAI stands for Handbook of South American Indians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSAI
We have 1 other meaning of HSAI in our Acronym Attic
- Human Serum Albumin Free
- High School Affiliated to Fudan University (Shanghai, China)
- Hayel Saeed Anam Group (machinery oil and lubricants; est. 1996; Yemen)
- Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
- HEPES (Hydroxyethyl-Piperazine Ethanesulafonic Acid)-Saline-Albumin-Gelatin
- High Surface Area Graphite
- Hijrah Strategic Advisory Group (Malaysia)
- Human Surfactant-Associated Glycoproteins
- Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim (Malay: Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital)
- Harbor Springs Area Historical Society (Harbor Springs, MI)
- Handicapped Scuba Association International (est. 1981)
- High School for Arts, Imagination and Inquiry (New York)
- Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru (Johor, Malaysia)
- Hamburger Schmerz Adjektiv Liste (German: Hamburger Pain Adjective List; est. 1991; Germany)
- Hardy Stevenson and Associates Limited (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- High Speed Algebraic Logic
- Hitachi Sophia-Antipolis Laboratory (France)
- Human Services Alliance of Los Angeles (California)
- Health Sciences Ambulatory Learning Centre (Canada)
- Health-Status-Adjusted Life Years
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Howland Rowe, Inca Culture at the Time of the Spanish Conquest (Washington: Handbook of South American Indians, vol.