She co-edited the Auerbach Handbook of Information Security Management and has authored numerous articles on information security management, Internet and computer ethics, telecommunications security, computer viruses, ethics and computing technology, and privacy and the information age.
What does HISM stand for?
HISM stands for Handbook of Information Security Management (textbook)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HISM
- Hospital Infection Society India (New Delhi, India)
- Hotel Interactive Systems, Incorporated (pay-TV provider, Philippines)
- Hotel Inventories Specialists, Inc
- Holiday Island Suburban Improvement District (Arkansas)
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids (Disney World Playground)
- Health Insurance Skeleton Eligibility Write-Off
- Helmet Integrated Systems Ltd (safety equipment manufacturer; UK)
- High Intensity Strobe Light (aviation)
- Hispanic Illinois State Law Enforcement Association (Chicago, IL)
- Honeywell Information Systems, Limited
- Hawaiian Islands School of Massage (Kealakekua, HI)
- Heat Impulse Shape Modelling (non-destructive testing)
- Hiding Inherited Static Methods (computer programming)
- Hot Interstellar Medium
- Human Intestinal Smooth Muscle
- How I Spent My Strummer Vacation (Simpsons TV show episode)
- Hyundai Information Service North America
- Honeywell India Software Operation (Bangalore, India)
- Host ISO (International Organization for Standardization) interface (EFT messaging protocol)
- Health Information Service Provider (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A frequent speaker internationally, he has authored numerous articles, has been a contributing author to the Handbook of Information Security Management (an annual Auerbach publication) and is currently writing a book on authentication to be published by Addison-Wesley.