They also learn how to conduct different kinds of inventories, such as sensitive items, cyclic, hand receipt holder change, or change-of-command.
What does HRH stand for?
HRH stands for Hand Receipt Holder (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HRH
We have 54 other meanings of HRH in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Gamma-Ray Spectrometry
- Historical Research Group of Sittingbourne (Sittingbourne, England, UK)
- Hydroxyl Radical Generation Systems (chemistry)
- Hampton Roads Girls Soccer Association (Virginia)
- Hood River Grower Shipper Association (Oregon)
- Human Rights Group to Save Humanity (Liberia)
- Hillsborough River Greenways Task Force (Tampa, FL)
- Hot Rod Garden Tractor Pullers Association (of Missouri)
- Habitable Rooms per Hectare (UK population density measurement; also seen as HRPH)
- Hancock Regional Hospital (Indiana)
- Hard Rock Hotel (various locations)
- Harry, Ron, and Hermione (Harry Potter series)
- Henrietta R Hippo (Simpsons cartoon)
- Her/His Royal Highness
- Hilb Rogal & Hobbs (insurance; various locations)
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Batesville, IN)
- Holdfast Rubber Highway
- Homeless & Reentry Helpers, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- House Rabbit Handbook
- Human Resources for Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
By allocating one full drill weekend to conduct the initial primary hand receipt holder inventories and then incorporating cyclic inventories into each drill, he would ultimately have fewer distractions on the rest of the training throughout his command tenure.
All designated property book officers and hand receipt holders need to update their document registers to reflect the change.
The supply sergeant should sign for all additional property that comes in during the incoming and outgoing COC inventories and subsequently issue it to the appropriate shop or section hand receipt holder.