Based in Boston, it is comprised of two organizations, the Hancock Timber Resource Group and the Hancock Agricultural Investment Group.
What does HTRG stand for?
HTRG stands for Hancock Timber Resource Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTRG
- Human-Tropic Replication-Competent (virology)
- High Technology Research and Development Center (China)
- High Technology Research and Development Program
- Heat Transfer Reactor Experiment
- Heat Transfer Reactor Experiment No. 1 (Idaho, 1955)
- Hajar Tower Real Estate Company (Kuwaiti shareholding company)
- Hypotonically Treated Mature Rabbit Epididymal Spermatozoa
- Heat Transfer Research Facility
- Homogenous Time-Resolved Fluorescence
- Homogenous Time-Resolved Fluorescence Assay
- Hard to Reach Groups (UK)
- Home Theater Research Group (market research)
- Homeowner Tax Relief Grant (Georgia)
- Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
- Hit the Road Jack (wine country run)
- High Tech Red-Neck (Rushville, IL)
- Human Tissue Resource Network (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Research Triangle Park Training System
- Houma-Terrebonne Regional Planning Commission (Louisiana)
- High Temporal Resolution Reconstruction Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2005 Forest Management Award went to Hancock Timber Resource Group (HTRG), King County, Washington for its Snoqualmie Forest Development Rights Sale project in King County, a collaborative effort between HTRG and the Cascade Land Conservancy.
The most recent owner was the John Hancock Timber Resource Group, which managed the forest for investment purposes.
Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE:WY) today announced the completion of the sale of approximately 82,000 acres of timberlands in southwestern Washington to the Hancock Timber Resource Group for approximately $200 million.
In addition to being responsible for MFC GIM's fixed income and equity security management subsidiaries, he also had oversight of Manulife Real Estate, Declaration Management & Research, Hancock Timber Resource Group, Hancock Agricultural Investment Group, and NAL Resources.
Hancock Timber Resource Group, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, will acquire the approximately 104,000-acre Snoqualmie Tree Farm from Weyerhaeuser Co.
NYSE: FOR) today announced that it entered into a definitive agreement with Hancock Timber Resource Group, acting on behalf of its investor clients, to sell approximately 75,000 acres of timberland in Georgia and Alabama for $120 million in a cash transaction.
The Conservation Fund and Hancock Timber Resource Group Announce Purchase Of More Than 3,600 Acres Of Forestland Along Village Creek BEAUMONT, Texas, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the most diverse landscapes in America gained further protection today with The Conservation Fund's purchase of more than 3,600 acres in Hardin, Tyler and Polk counties from the Hancock Timber Resource Group.