Clark Nexsen Architecture and Engineering NORFOLK, VA Hancock Geriatric Treatment Center WILLIAMSBURG, VA Evidence-based healthcare design was applied at Hancock Geriatric Treatment Center, a 150-bed psychiatric intermediate care facility.
What does HGTC stand for?
HGTC stands for Hancock Geriatric Treatment Center (Eastern State Hospital; Williamsburg City, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGTC
We have 3 other meanings of HGTC in our Acronym Attic
- Harmonic Greedy Triplets
- Himalayan Glacier Trekking Pvt. Ltd. (Nepal)
- Horizontal Gene Transfer (microbiology)
- Hudson Guild Theatre (New York, NY)
- Harmonic Greedy Triplets plus Four Point
- Havering Group Training Association (UK)
- Herefordshire Group Training Association (UK)
- Hokkaido Golf Tourism Association (Hokkaido, Japan)
- How Great Thou Art
- Harald Greifensteiner Technology Consulting (Austria)
- Heart of Georgia Technical College (Dublin, Georgia)
- Higgins Grinding Technology Center (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Homer Goes to College (Simpsons)
- Hoornse Gymnastiek & Turnclub (Netherlands)
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College (Conway, SC)
- Human Gene Therapeutic Consortium
- Heritage Grand Touring Car Challenge (race series)
- Hermite Gaussian-Type Function
- Healthy Gourmet To-Go (vegan catering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern State Hospital Hancock Geriatric Treatment Center is the largest psychogeriatrics facility in the state of Virginia, with a bed capacity of approximately 250 patients.
The first phase of Eastern State Hospital's campus master plan was the 150-bed Hancock Geriatric Treatment Center (also designed by Clark Nexsen and developed by Gilbane), which was occupied in the spring of 2008 (See www.