They also had a superb run in the European Cup, beating Hamrun Spartans, Standard Liege and Rapid Vienna before losing in the semi-finals to Roma.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (Europe; assessment group for natural medications)
- Health Management Quarterly
- Health Marketing Quarterly (est .1983)
- Health Measurement Questionnaire
- Henry Marcus Quackenbush (nutcracker inventor)
- Her Majesty the Queen
- Heteronuclear Multiple Quantum Coherence
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation - Total Correlation Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Her Majesty's Queensland Ship
- Hardwood Market Report
- Hazardous Material Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
- Heavy Metal Rock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malta entertain Denmark on June 9 at the Victor Tedesco Stadium, Hamrun, Malta kick off at 5pm.
A chocoholic's delight On October 30, the annual chocolate festival held in Hamrun, Malta, will be a dream-come-true for chocoholics.
The books were presented by HSBC to the Maltese education minister during a ceremony at a school in Hamrun.
A United beat Hamrun Spartans of Malta 6-0 on aggregate, then Standard Liege (Belgium) 4-0 and Rapid Vienna of Austria on the away goals rule after a 2-2 draw.
If you've got a sweet tooth, make sure you make it over for the Chocolate Festival on October 30 in Hamrun.