3: Seacoast Harley-Davidson of North Hampton has signed on as presenting sponsor of the 2012 Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
What does HBSF stand for?
HBSF stands for Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (New Hampshire)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hermosa Beach Sister City Association
- Houston-Baku Sister Cities Association (Houston, TX)
- Humber Bay Shores Condominium Association (est. 1997; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Harvard Business School Club of Chicago (Illinois)
- Harvard Business School Club of New York
- Haines Borough School District (Alaska)
- Hampton Bays School District (Long Island, New York)
- Haryana Board of School Education (India)
- Hazard-Based Safety Engineering (workshop)
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment (college course)
- Hummer/Bird Study Group (Clay, AL)
- Healthcare Business Services Groups, Inc.
- Harold Burson Summer Internship (Burson-Marsteller)
- Hispanic Business Stock Index
- Hotel Booking Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Human-Biometric Sensor Interaction (ergonomics)
- Health-Based Screening Levels
- Huntington Beach Surf Lifesaving Association (California)
- Health Benefits Simulation Model
- Harwell Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doc' Noel, president of the Hampton Chamber of Commerce, left, presents Deb Marsolais, president of the Hampton Rotary Club, a check for $46,500, the rotary's share of the proceeds from the 2011 Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, during which rotary members staffed all the festival's entrance gates.
3: Crepes Ooh La La of Wolfeboro won 'Best Dessert' for its selection of crepes both sweet and savory (including a lobster variety) at the 2011 Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, which organizers estimated welcomed about 120,000 attendees throughout the weekend.
Due to a receding coast line, the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival becomes the Hooksett Seafood Festival.