From the bank's perspective, they needed to get this behind them," Ann Graham, director of the Business Law Institute at Hamline University School of Law in St Paul, Minnesota, said of the New York agreement.
What does HUSL stand for?
HUSL stands for Hamline University School of Law (Saint Paul, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HUSL
We have 1 other meaning of HUSL in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard University Science and Engineering Committee (Boston, MA)
- HookUpSportFishing (website)
- Human Upstream Stimulatory Factor 1
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome Help (est. 1997; Hayes, UK)
- Us in Hip Hop (New York, NY)
- Harvard Ukrainian Summer Institute
- Hospital Universitario San Jorge de Pereira (Spanish: University Hospital of San Jorge de Pereira)
- Hardened Unique Storage Key
- Hummeltofteskolen (school in Virum, Denmark)
- Health Care for Uninsured Kids and Youth (Connecticut)
- Howard University School of Law
- Huntington Ultimate Summer League (New York)
- Huntsville Ultimate Summer League (Alabama)
- Helicopter Underslung Load Equipment
- Hokkaido University School of Medicine (Japan)
- Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Human Umbilical Vein Smooth Muscle Cell
- Human Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells
- Harvard Undergraduate Society for Neuroscience (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Humanities, Social Science and Communications (program discipline of Ched, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION In the fall of 2010, two of the authors taught a newly required first-year course: Practice, Problem-Solving and Professionalism, or P3 as it has come to be known at Hamline University School of Law (HUSL).
[paragraph] After graduating from Hamline University School of Law in St.
Thomas and his law degree from Hamline University School of Law, both in St.
Cloud State University, 1980 LAW SCHOOL Hamline University School of Law, 1984 MBA Minnesota State University, 1983 FAMILY Married HOBBIES Nordic ski racing, running, biking and triathlons CAR BMW 335 READING "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen," by Christopher McDougall
CONTACT: Cynthia Bielke of Hamline University School of Law, +1-651-523-3169 Web site: http://www.
She also has a Master's of Science in educational counseling from the University of Nebraska-Omaha, and a Juris Doctorate from Hamline University School of Law.
March 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamline University School of Law has moved into the third tier in the national rankings in the latest U.