He taught industrial arts at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School and later worked at Nypro in Clinton.
What does HWRHS stand for?
HWRHS stands for Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School (Hamilton, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Wycombe Riding Club (est. 1989; UK)
- Household Waste Recovery Centre (UK)
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (UK)
- Humber and Wolds Rural Community Council (UK)
- Household Waste Recycling and Disposal Site (UK)
- Hawaii Whale Research Foundation (Lahaina, HI)
- Heavy Water Reactor Facility
- Hurricane Weather Research and Forecast
- Hartford Wanderers Rugby Football Club (Connecticut)
- Houston Walking and Racking Horse Association (Texas)
- Hazardous Waste Research and Information Center
- Hoof Withdrawal Reflex Latency
- Habbo Wrestling Role-Play (New Zealand)
- Hamilton Wentworth Regional Police
- Hazardous Waste Reduction Plan (various locations)
- Hydrology and Water Resources Programme (WMO)
- Hazardous Waste and Radiological Protection Section (Michigan)
- Hotel Waterpark Resort Research and Consulting
- Household Waste Reuse and Recycling Centre (UK)
- Household Waste Recycling Sites (West Sussex County Council; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High School for behavioral and social sciences; Mihika Pradhan, 16, of Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School in South Hamilton, Mass.
She was born in Salem, MA and graduated from Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School, before moving to Northborough.