The ARTC is a registered non-profit organization funded partially through the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network and a member of the Brant United Way.
What does HNHB stand for?
HNHB stands for Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Healthy New Hampshire Foundation (medical coverage; Concord, NH)
- Hepatic Nodular Hyperplasia
- HisNameHigh (band)
- Holy Name Hospital (Teaneck, NJ)
- Hoonah, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Human Nutrition and Health (various organizations)
- Hydrophobic Neighboring Homology
- Harrogate Neighbours Housing Association (UK)
- Hawaii Natural History Association (Hawaii National Park)
- Hereditary Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Host Number of Heads
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (Japanese baseball team)
- Holland National Horse Foundation
- Hersteld Nederlandse Hervormde Kerk (Dutch: Recovered Dutch Reformed Church)
- Hotel Nikko Hong Kong (est. 1988)
- Hungarian Natural History Museum (Budapest, Hungary)
- Hurkisondas Nurrotumdas Hospital and Research Centre (Mumbai)
- Hampton National Historic Site (Towson, MD; USPS)
- Havelock North High School (Havelock North, New Zealand)
- Hellenic Navy Hydrographic Service (Cholargos, Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clair, South West, Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant, North East, North Simcoe Muskoka, Central West, Central West, Central East, Mississauga Oakville, Champlain, North West.
The Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network is providing $177,000 to the Stedman Community Hospice to provide outreach services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.