Sponsored by Ooredoo, the camp was held in coordination with the Supreme Council of Health (SCH), Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), and the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC).
What does HMC stand for?
HMC stands for Hamad Medical Corporation (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMC
We have 357 other meanings of HMC in our Acronym Attic
- Harvest Moon Back to Nature (game)
- Human Movement and Balance Unit (Institute of Neurology; UK)
- Al-Hayat Media Centre (Islamic State media)
- Chief Hospital Corpsman (Navy Designation Rating)
- Hair Moisturizing Complex (Soft & Beautiful)
- Halal Monitoring Committee (UK)
- Half Mini Card (computing)
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Metro Centre (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Halley Multicolor Camera
- Harborview Medical Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Hard Minerals Committee
- Hardware Management Console for pSeries (IBM)
- Harmonie Municipale de Chevrières (French)
- Hartz Mountain Corporation (New Jersey)
- Harvard Management Company
- Harvard Model Congress (est. 1986; government simulation; various locations)
- Harvey Mudd College (Claremont, CA)
- Hawk Mountain Council (Pennsylvania; Boy Scouts of America)
- Hawkins Motor Coach (motorhomes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be organised in coordination with Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), the meeting will attract representatives from the Executive Office of the GCC Council of Health Ministers, and representatives of Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and Yemen.
By Noimot Olayiwola/Staff Reporter The Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) will be able to provide round-the-clock air ambulance services when three new helicopters will join the corporation's LifeFlight fleet by the end of this year, a senior official has said.
We are pleased to support Hamad Medical Corporation for the second year for such a compassionate cause.
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) and Cerner have signed a landmark agreement to digitize the entire public health system of Qatar, including all HMC hospitals and Primary Health Care centers (PHCs).
A special ceremony to honor the Qatari volunteers was held on the last day of Health Congress on the Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) stand at the Doha Exhibition Center.
Qatar Health 2010, organised by Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), a premier non-profit health care provider, will be held from December 10 to 15 at Doha Exhibition Centre.
Hamad Medical Corporation also represents a wonderful training venue across the range of medical conditions, and the strategic fit among the partners represented here is close to ideal.