HMC's Hamad General Hospital Surgery department acting chairman Dr Abdulla al-Ansari, who gave an overview of the robotic surgery programme in Qatar during the symposium, said in his lecture that the establishment of the Qatar Robotic Surgery Centre has helped robot-assisted surgery to gain wider acceptance.
What does HGH stand for?
HGH stands for Hamad General Hospital (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGH
We have 76 other meanings of HGH in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Glue Gun (band)
- Human Gamma Globulin (serology)
- Hybrid Gel Grip
- Hypogammaglobulinemia (immunodeficiency disorder)
- High-Grade Glandular Atypias
- Hospital Guillermo Grant Benavente (Chile)
- Hermann Grima Gallier Historic Houses (New Orleans, LA)
- Human Germline Genetic Modification
- Human Genetics Graduate Program (Sarah Lawrence College)
- Hospice of Greater Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Hangzhou, China (Airport Code)
- Haters Gonna Hate
- High Game Handicap (bowling)
- Home Grown Hydroponics
- Home of Guiding Hands (El Cajon, CA)
- Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Human Growth Hormone
- Human Growth Hormone and Human Placental Lactogen
- HPL and Growth Hormone Variant
- Human Growth Hormone Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was presented at the recent 3rd Annual Child Health Research Day, with focus on the need for programme for the students since 86 percent of deaths among paediatric trauma patients admitted to the Hamad General Hospital were caused by road traffic injuries (RTIs).
The Trauma Care Centre at Hamad General Hospital receives more than 5,000 patients a year on an average, including 300 children.
She was later transferred to the intensive care unit at Hamad General Hospital," he said.
The soon-to-be opened King Hamad General Hospital is expected to further boost Bahrain's status as a therapeutic destination.
As many as 2,618 patients have been seen by HMC's diabetes educators at Hamad General Hospital from January to September this year.
The 312-bed, $130 million King Hamad General Hospital is scheduled to open in 2010 in the Muharraq area, to take some of the pressure off the 900-bed Salmaniya Medical Complex, which currently lacks the capacity to deal with a major incident involving multiple casualties.
Preparations for the event had included an athletes' village built in central Doha next to the Hamad General Hospital to accommodate more than 10,000 people, a major upgrade and expansion of the 26-year-old Khalifa Sports City, and construction of the $200m Qatar Sports Complex.