And with a selection of tasty fillings, including chicken, sweetcorn and bacon, tuna crunch, ham, cheese and pickle, and egg and bacon there's something for everyone.
What does HCP stand for?
HCP stands for Ham, Cheese and Pickle (sandwich)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HCP
We have 205 other meanings of HCP in our Acronym Attic
- Hague Conference on Private International Law
- Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (Scientology)
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Colorado)
- Honorary Colonel Of the Regiment
- Helsinki Corpus of Older Scots (Finland)
- Heritage Christian Online School
- Helically Coiled Open Tube
- Human Coronavirus
- Habeas Corpus Petition
- Habitat Conservation Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINNER Prawn Caesar Wrap from Starbucks - 464 calories SAINT King Prawn Shapers Wrap from Boots - 226 calories SAVING 238 calories SINNER Chicken Caesar Wrap from Marks & Spencer - 575 calories SAINT Chicken Caesar Healthy Wrap from Tesco - 296 calories SAVING 279 cals SINNER Tuna Nicoise Wrap from Pret A Manger - 338 calories SAINT Tuna Nicoise Be Good To Yourself Wrap from Sainsbury's - 273 calories SAVING 65 calories SINNER Ham, Cheese and Pickle Wrap from Sainsbury's - 503 calories SAINT Ham, Cheese and Pickle Tortilla from Weight Watchers - 296 calories SAVING 207 calories CAPTION(S): FILLING UP: Wrap sandwiches
9g SAFEWAY The Best deep filled ham, cheese and pickle 4.