Those include Trinidad and Tobago Police Services, Sindh Police Agency in Pakistan, Halton Regional Police Service in Canada, Nuclear Security Agency in France, United Nations Security Force in the Netherlands, the Ministry of Interior (MOI) Agencies in Italy, Mexico, and Thailand, as well as Atlanta Police Department, Charlotte Police Department, Syracuse Police Department and numerous additional law enforcement and security divisions across the United States.
What does HRPS stand for?
HRPS stands for Halton Regional Police Service (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HRPS
We have 6 other meanings of HRPS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Policy and Procedures
- Human Rights Protection Party
- Human Rights Protection Program (Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Charleston, South Carolina)
- High Resolution Plant Phenomics Centre (Australia)
- Human Research Participant Protection Programs
- Health Related Productivity Questionnaire
- HR (Human Resources) Pre-Qualify (software)
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Hampton Roads Paranormal Research Group
- Hawaii Rare Plant Restoration Group
- Hazard Reduction Precedence Sequence
- Hessen/Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland (German land regions)
- High Risk Point Source
- Historic Reno Preservation Society (Reno, NV)
- Human Resource Payroll Salary
- Human Resource Planning Society (Chicago, IL)
- Human Ribosomal Protein S6 Gene
- Heart Rate Power Spectral Analysis
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- High Rate Picture Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
the legendary 156-year old company in the global business of safety, security, protection and sport, announced today that it has secured an order from the Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) in Ontario, Canada, for 600 of the company's M&P40 polymer pistols.
The investigation was conducted by the Hamilton-Niagara Regional Detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Greater Toronto Area Commercial Crime Section in conjunction with the United States Postal Inspection Service, the US Federal Trade Commission, the Ohio Attorney General's Office, the Ontario Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations, the Ontario Provincial Police and Phone Busters with the assistance of the Halton Regional Police Service.