RUNCORN: Halton People Into Jobs are continuing their Ward Blast of information, advice and guidance services in relation to employment.
What does HPIJ stand for?
HPIJ stands for Halton People Into Jobs (Halton Borough Council, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPIJ
- High-Performance Ion Exchange Chromatography
- High Performance Ion-Exchange Membrane Chromatography
- High-Performance Ion-Exchange Chromatography (biochemistry)
- Health and Population Innovation Fellowship (Population Council of New Delhi; India)
- Histamine-Production-Increasing Factor (immunology)
- Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Haemolysis
- High Performance Information Infrastructure
- Home Products International, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Hydrogen Power International, Inc. (formerly Equitex, Inc.)
- High-Performance International Internet Services
- High Pressure Institute of Japan
- Hewlett Packard Interface Loop
- Hastings Public Interest Law Foundation (University of California)
- Howard Public Interest Law Society (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (medical textbook)
- Hierarchical Protocol Independent Multicast
- High Pressure Injection Molding (ceramic manufacturing)
- High-Performance Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography
- Health Policy Institute of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- High-Powered Illuminator Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Halton People into Jobs chose the exhibition and conference as a launch pad for its new Virtual Business Forum, a web site especially designed for localbusinesses.
Halton People into Jobs Service is heading for the ward, with employment support surgeries to be held at Phoenix Park on Wednesday November 28.