9789280728255 Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer; 2006 assessment report of the Halons Technical Options Committee (HTOC).
What does HTOC stand for?
HTOC stands for Halons Technical Options Committee (UN Environment Programme)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTOC
We have 4 other meanings of HTOC in our Acronym Attic
- Highway Transportation Officer
- Horizontal Take-Off
- Hospital Transfer Order
- Hostile Take Over
- Hudson Trail Outfitters (various locations)
- Human, Technology and Organization
- Hydrogen Tritium Oxygen
- Tritiated Water
- Hidden Track One Audio (compact discs)
- Holiday Travel of America
- Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Church
- Hot Tub of Consensus
- Hypertensive Target Organ Damage
- Happiest Tapes on Earth
- High Temperature Operating Life
- Horizontal Take-Off and Landing
- High Temperature Operating Mode (waste management)
- High Touch Operations Manager (various companies)
- Human Translocase at the Outer Mitochondrial Membrane
- 5-@hydroxytryptamine Oxygenase Regulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed nations have enough halon 1301 which is used in cargo bay and engine fire--fighting equipment--to last some 25 years, by which time a replacement should be available, explains John O'Sullivan, a member of the UNEP Halons Technical Options Committee and fire representative for the International Air Transport Association in Montreal.