Russell's team monitored the situation with a satellite instrument called the Halogen Occultation Experiment, which stares at the sun's rays as they pass through the atmosphere.
What does HALOE stand for?
HALOE stands for Halogen Occultation Experiment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HALOE
We have 1 other meaning of HALOE in our Acronym Attic
- High Altitude Low Opening (parachuting)
- High Altitude Low Orbit (game)
- High Altitude Observatory
- High Amount Lock Out (stocks)
- High Articulation Laser Optics (Reston, VA)
- High Availability Load Optimizing (web hosting)
- Highly Advanced Loader Operations (paintball)
- Hispanic American Leadership Organization (student organization)
- Hostile Artillery Locator (BAE Systems)
- Hypersonic Aircraft Launch Option
- Higher, Adjacent, or Lower Echelons
- Hawaii Athletic League of Scholars
- Helping and Lending Outreach Support (Charleston, SC)
- Hooked and Looped on Stamps (unmounted rubber stamps)
- Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (book)
- Halogen Oxide
- Halowa Amatorska Liga Pilkarska (Polish: Amateur Indoor Football League)
- Hawaii Algebra Learning Project
- Hawk Equipment Logistics Program
- Homeless Accommodation Leeds Pathway (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new findings also back up observations made by the Halogen Occultation Experiment (HALOE) on a satellite in orbit since 1991.